LIABILITY WAIVER & ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER AUTHORIZATION
1. HEALTH WARRANTY: Buyer represent that Member is in good health and has no disability, impairment, injury, disease or ailment preventing him/her from engaging in active or passive exercise or which would cause increased risk or injury or adverse health consequences as a result of use if the club or its facilities in any manner.
2. RULES, REGULATIONS, AND SCHEDULES: Buyer agrees to abide by all the rules, regulations and schedules of the Gym, which may be posted at the Gym or issued orally, and which may be amended from time to time, at RYPT Gym sole discretion.
3. PRESENTATION OF MEMBERSHIP CARD: No one will be admitted to RYPT Gym without displaying a valid key card or registering as a guest and providing identification.
4. ASSUMPTION OF RISK: You agree that if you engage in any physical exercise or activity, including personal training, or enter our premises or use any facility or equipment on our premises for any purpose, you do so at your own risk and assume the risk of any and all injury and/or damage you may suffer, whether while engaging in physical exercise or not. Your assumption of risk includes, but is not limited to, your use of any exercise equipment (mechanical or otherwise), or other areas, locker rooms, sidewalks, parking lots, stairs, lobby or other general areas of any facilities, or any equipment. You assume the risk of your participation in any activity, class, program, instruction, or event, including but not limited to weightlifting, walking, jogging, running, aerobic activities, or any other sporting or recreational endeavor. You agree that you are voluntarily participating in the aforementioned activities and assume all risk of injury, illness, damage, or loss to you or your property that might result, including, without limitation, any loss or theft of any personal property, whether arising out of the negligence of Trainer or otherwise.
5. DRESS CODE: Proper athletic attire and footwear is required. No open toed shoes/sandals permitted in fitness area. Management has the right to prevent the use of any equipment if the proper attire is not worn.
6. EFT AUTHORIZATION: It authorizes a depositors' bank to move funds from his/her bank account to the bank account of the authorized merchant. This movement of funds is done between banks electronically, and so the term Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). EFT is also called ACH (for Automated Clearing House).